HEPA Filters & Accessory Sales
Internal Hepa Filter 24"x24"x11.5"
Sale Price: Request Quote
- 99.7% efficient @.3 microns
- Corrugated aluminum media separators
- Standard-Capacity (18 pleats/ft.)
- Particle board frames
- Sealed internally with urethane sealant
- NC Filtration HEPA filters are standardized using 5/8" particle board framing. Each frame is glued and stapled to provide a rigid enclosure for media pack. Each filter is constructed from one continuous sheet of high strength waterproof glass microfiber paper, sealed on the frame on four edges.
- Separators: Media separators are corrugated aluminum. A separator is placed between each pleat of media to prevent the pleats from touching. This allows the air to pass through with minimum resistance. Adhesive Sealants: Standard sealants utilized are fire retardant rubber bade adhesive and urethane sealant. These sealants are applied as fluid and solidifies to provide a positive seal between media pack and frame. Gaskets: All standard HEPA filters are equipped with a closed cell neoprene gasket. Placement is on the downstream side of the filter.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* Please call us with any questions you may have about our internal hepa filter 24 inch x24 inch x11.5 inch in Woburn MA and the Boston area